This article is not applicable to the selected version.
- Select the task in the Task List that you want to open.
- Click Open.
- Choose from the following options:
If You Are
Creating content for a course
NOTE: The Select Introduction Page Stencil window displays.
- Review the Name of the course.
- Select a stencil for the introduction page of the course.
- Click OK.
Editing content for a course
Make changes to the course as needed.
Creating content for a document
NOTE: The Recorder window displays.
Refer to Recording With Rapid Recorder for more information on recording your document.
Editing content for a document
Make changes to the document as needed.
Creating or editing content for a managed document
NOTE: The location where the managed document will be uploaded to the Management Center displays.
Create or edit the document using the appropriate application (for example, Microsoft PowerPoint).
NOTE: The document or course cover page in the Management Center displays.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the action button.
- Select Get Latest Version to download the latest content for review.