This article is not applicable to version 5.3.
- From the Editor, open the new template.
- Click the Publications tab.
- Select Video under Default Publication Settings in the task pane.
- Complete the following fields:
Video Output Format
Select MP4 or WMV (Windows Media Video) as the file type for video output.
Frames Per Second (FPS)
Select a frame rate from the drop-down list. This is the rate at which an imaging device displays consecutive images called frames.
NOTE: In general, the minimum FPS needed to avoid jerky motion is 30.
- Select Custom or 1024x768 (Based on current Simulation Maximum Screen Size) to set the proper video dimensions.
- If Custom is selected, select the Aspect Ratio and Resolution in the drop-down lists.
- Select to save the template.