The email address of the uPerformSystem credential is configurable. The uPerformSystem account is used for sending email messages to end users whose account has been updated per UIS synchronization. If emails from the system are being flagged as spam due to the default email address of uPerformSystem@ancile.com, edit the uPerformSystem credential with an email address that your organization recognizes.
- Click the Administration on the left menu cog on the navigation bar.
- Click Server Administration in the Administration area.
- Click Integration Settings in the Server Administration area.
- Select in the left navigation menu.
- Click Integration Credentials.
- Click uPerformSystem.
- Click Edit Credential on the left menu.
- Complete the following fields:
Enter a name for the email credential or leave as "uPerform System."
Enter the new email address.
The password cannot be blank. Only US ASCII characters 32-126 are allowed. Double-byte characters are not supported.
Re-enter the new password to confirm your entry.
- Click Save.