This article is not applicable to Cloud versions.
You can search for one or more specific terms and view all undefined terms in the glossary.
Viewing Term Information
- Select a term in the Glossary task pane.
- View the definition or synonym in the content area.
Searching for a Term
- In the Glossary task pane, enter the term in the [Search for Term] field.
The list refreshes to highlight the first term matching the search criteria. In addition, terms not matching the search criteria are filtered out of the list.
- View the associated definition or synonym in the content area.
Viewing Undefined Terms
- In the Glossary task pane, click the View undefined terms only checkbox.
The list refreshes to display terms with a synonym and terms without a definition.