The first time you click on the Recorder window, the Audio Testing window displays.
- Select a recording device from the drop down list.
- Click and record audio.
- Click once you have finished recording audio.
- Click to playback the file. This button is disabled until there is an audio file available for playback.
- Click OK when finished.
Using Audio during Recording
- Click on the Recorder window to start capturing audio.
Audio is captured only when the recorder is recording.
- Record audio and then capture the associated step. Audio is associated to the next recorded step.
- When finished capturing audio, click Turn off Audio recording or click Stop. Stopping the recording will also turn off audio capture.