Use this procedure to change the launch method of Help Launchpad to a browser-controlled mode:
- Not controlled - SAP calls the browser directly. No resizing or positioning is possible
This procedure assumes you have created at least one Help Launchpad server.
Stay-on-top functionality is only available when using Help Connection Profiles or browser mode with ActiveX.
ANCILE recommends using the Context-Sensitive Help Connections profile available with ANCILE uPerform to provide stay-on-top functionality versus the ActiveX solution for uPerform version 4.1 and later. For more information on how to set up the Context-Sensitive Help Connections profile, refer to the Setting Up Context-Sensitive Help section in the Managing Content manual.
Refer to Setting Up Stay-On-Top and Browser Controlled with ActiveX Mode for information on using this option.
- Start the transaction using the transaction code /n/RWD/ZF0.
- Click Server Setup.
- Toggle the button below Work with individual servers to display uPerform.
- Click .
- Select the name of the desired help server.
- Click Display/Change Server.
- Click the launch tab.
- Perform one of the following:
Click the question mark icon to access Context-Sensitive Help for this screen.
If You Want To
Launch help within a browser application (for example, a mysap window)
Click MAC Portal and go to Step 10.
Instruct SAP to call the browser directly; resizing or positioning is not possible
Click Browser (not controlled) and go to Step 10.
- Click Save Settings.
- Click .