This article is not applicable to Cloud versions.
Adding a Term and Definition
- Select .
- Enter the new term in the Term field.
- Click OK.
- Perform one or more of the following actions:
If You Want To
Specify a definition from an existing term (a synonym)
- Click Use definition from another term.
- Select the synonym from the drop-down list.
Add a definition
- Click Use own definition.
- Enter the definition.
The term and definition pair are added.
Adding a Definition to an Existing Term
- Select the term from the Glossary task pane.
- Enter a definition or specify a synonym.