Publishing has many functions, and allows you to:
- Convert certain sections of a single document into complete, stand-alone publications intended for end user consumption.
- Convert your course or simulation into web-ready content.
- Create a printable booklet containing concepts, procedures, and exercises.
- Combine multiple content files into a single master SCORM package for use with an LMS.
- Produce guided help output to use during task execution.
- Produce video output.
You may publish as often as necessary. Content that is locally published to the same location will overwrite existing content of the same format and type.