Synchronization can be stopped at the User Information source level, filter level, or group level. At the User Information source level the synchronization of any filters assigned to that user information source will be stopped if those filters are processing or waiting to process. At the filter level, only the synchronization for that filter will be stopped. At the group level, all processing and waiting synchronizations will be stopped.
- Click Administration on the left menu.
- Click Users, Roles, and Groups in the Administration area.
- Perform one of the following actions:
If You Want To
Stop synchronization at the User Information Source level
Click User Information Sources in the Users, Roles, and Groups area.
Stop synchronization at the Filter level
- Click User Information Sources in the Users, Roles, and Groups area.
- Click on a filter.
Stop synchronization at the Group level
Click Groups in the Users, Roles, and Groups area.
- Click Stop Synchronization in the left pane under Actions.
- Click OK.