The Server interface is available via the Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox web browsers. The procedures in this manual will assume you are using Internet Explorer.
The following functionality is available via the Server workspace:
- Create favorites, subscriptions, and 'tell others' notices
- Participate in discussions
- Create and maintain user accounts
- Manage role and group assignments
- Create and maintain projects, document libraries, and websites
- Assign tasks
- Create and maintain the glossary
- Create and maintain publishing settings
- Create workflow routings
- Generate reports
Refer to the companion manual Administration for instructions on installing and configuring the server and customizing the end user website.
The following diagram illustrates the major functions of the Server and how the Server supports the activities of the author, end user, and administrator.