Pages contain the content for the course. The layout of a page is based on the stencil that you choose when you insert a new page into the course. Two types of stencils are available:
- Standard Content: Contains informational content and optional images, simulations or videos.
- Interaction: Contains content consisting of questions and answers and optional images. These stencils use traditional eLearning models such as multiple choice, drag and drop, and fill-in.
Interaction pages can be used with an LMS for tracking purposes, or as a standalone self-test for the user. For more information on working with assessments and self-tests, refer to Working with Assessments and Self-Tests.
- Create or open a course.
- In the Course Pane, click on a course root folder, lesson, page, or assessment.
- Select .
- Enter a name in the Name field.
- Refer to Selecting a Course Stencil to choose the appropriate stencil.
- Click OK.
A caution icon will display on the course root page in the Course Pane, for a lesson that does not contain pages or that contains pages that have not been filled out completely.
For more information on changing the course page layout, refer to Working with Flexible Stencils.