The first time you click on the Recorder window, the Audio Testing window displays.
- Select a Recording Device from the drop-down list.
- Click to start recording audio.
- Click once you have finished recording audio.
- Click to playback the file.
This button is disabled until there is an audio file available for playback.
- Click OK when finished.
Using Audio during Recording
- Click on the Recorder window to start capturing audio.
Audio is captured only when the recorder is recording.
- Record audio and then capture the associated step. Audio is associated to the next recorded step.
- Click Turn off Audio recording or click when you are finished capturing audio. Stopping the recording will also turn off audio capture.