The image mode option allows you to capture a specific area of the screen that does not have clearly defined edges or boundaries. The resulting image is inserted into your content as a new step.
Using Image Mode During Recording
- Open a document and record at least one step in the desired application window.
- Click on the Recorder window to activate image mode.
The cursor displays as a crosshair.
- Click in the window where you want to capture an image.
- Click and hold the left mouse button as you drag a rectangle around the image you want to capture.
- Release the mouse button to turn off image mode and capture the selected area.
The image will be inserted as a new step.