- Open the Editor.
- Select .
- Under Server, select General Settings.
- Select the Use Server option and complete the following information:
Enter the Server location in the format http://[server address].
Select this option to remember your credentials when connecting to the Server.
Enter your user account name for the Server.
Enter your password for the Server.
Trust invalid SSL certificates
Select this option if you are using a self-generated certification that has not been signed by a recognized signature authority.
- Click Test Connection to validate your Server location and user information and to obtain project and template information from the Server.
The Server Log In window displays if you have not authenticated in the current browser. Click the Sign in with button that corresponds to your authentication method. Enter your username and password in your authentication method.
- Click Next.
- Choose from the following options:
Your environment requires proxy server authentication
Refer to Specifying and Bypassing Proxy Settings.
You need to enter a product key
- Click Enter a product key.
- Enter the Company Name.
- Enter the Product Key.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.