This application is a content development and delivery tool designed to enable authors and administrators to:
- Create, edit, distribute, and manage content including documents, simulations, and eLearning courses.
- Collaborate within the authoring team to review content and share information.
- Incorporate content in an electronic performance support system (EPSS) website and Context-Sensitive Help.
- Solicit and receive feedback from users.
- Deliver content personalization features such as subscriptions and favorites to authors and users.
To manage content, authors and administrators can leverage check in/checkout, versioning, workflow, and Collaboration functionality. Users can access content via a standard web browser or mobile device, provide feedback to authors, and collaborate with other users to share knowledge.
The application consists of two parts:
- Editor: used to record, create, and edit content.
- Server: used to configure and manage the document library, website, glossary, and workflow functionality.