Importing a Task
You can import a task from your local computer to Rapid Recorder. Importing a task may be necessary when saving a task from an email notification or when receiving a task file from another user.
- From the Rapid Recorder Task List screen, click Import Task.
- Navigate to the .utask file on your local computer and click Open.
Exporting a Task
Tasks can be exported from the task list and saved to your computer. Tasks may need to be exported to send to other users or for other reasons, as needed.
While connected to the Server, you cannot export a task that has been previously downloaded from the Server.
- Select a task from the Task List.
- Click Export.
- Browse to specify a destination folder.
- Click OK. The task is removed from the Task List.