The application supports SSO using Tivoli Access Manager with Basic authentication. The procedures in this section should be performed in the order specified.
These steps assume the installation will be performed using the Tivoli installation wizard. The policy server must be installed and running before the plug-in can be installed. For more information, refer to the Tivoli Access Manager for E-Business for Web Server Administration manual.
- Navigate to the directory where the IBM Tivoli Access Manager Plug-In for Web Servers is installed.
- Navigate to the etc subdirectory.
- Locate the pdwebpi.conf file.
- Create a backup of the pdwebpi.conf file by renaming it to pdwebpi.conf.bkp.
- Open the pdwebpi.conf file in a text editor.
- Under the [common-modules] stanza, change post-authzn = BA to post-authzn = iv-headers.
- Under the [iv-headers] stanza, change generate = all to generate = iv-user.
- Save the pdwebpi.conf file.
- Right-click My Computer.
- Click Manage.
- Select Services in the tree view.
- Right-click the Access Manager Plug-in for Web Servers.
- Click Restart.
- Activate the connection using the procedures described in Using the Configuration Wizard to Activate Tivoli Access Manager.