This article is not applicable to Cloud versions.
You can configure Tivoli Access Manager in two ways:
- via WebSEAL, which is required if you are integrating SAP Solution Manager. For more information, refer to Integrating SAP Solution Manager with ANCILE uPerform.
- via a web plug-in, which is used in coordination with anonymous access
Before implementing single sign-on (SSO) using Tivoli Access Manager, you must ensure Tivoli Access Manager is installed properly and that SSL is enabled. It is recommended that you review the procedures and concepts discussed in the Tivoli Access Manager for E-Business Administration and Tivoli Access Manager for E-Business Installation guides.
Setting Up Users
- On the Tivoli Policy server, navigate to the .
- Log in as the Tivoli administrator.
- Create or import the uPerformSystem and SolutionManager users using one of the following syntaxes: user import <user_name> <dn> or user create [–gsouser] [–no-password-policy] user_name dn cn sn password [groups].
- Activate the accounts in WebSEAL by setting the account-valid property to yes using the syntax: user modify <user_name> account-valid yes
- Set the password age policy for the uPerformSystem and SolutionManager users so their passwords do not expire after 91 days (Tivoli's default) using the syntax: policy set max-password-age 000-00:00:00 –user <user_name>.