In addition to recording a task to create procedural content, you can use the Editor to:
- Create a file into which recorded steps and amplifying information can be added. When you create content, the document, simulation, and screenflow views are generated.
- Rapidly create eLearning courses. When you create course content, the course, audio, and preview views are generated.
- View, import, export, and complete assigned tasks.
- Combine concepts, procedures, and exercises related to a series of tasks or a process into a student guide.
- Combine multiple eLearning courses and documents into a single SCORM package for use with an LMS.
Lastly, the Editor is used to create a project-wide glossary of terms and definitions and a website to provide end users with access to content.