All reports, standard and custom, can be viewed and exported.
- Click Reports on the left menu of the server workspace.
- Select the report to be viewed.
The Report Properties provides an overview of the report to help the user verify that the report will provide the desired information. This is a valuable check point because some reports can take a significant amount of time to run.
The External Reporting URL can be copied into a report writer application to generate a customizable report.
- Click View Report under Actions on the left menu.
- Enter values to satisfy each of the report filters. The filters will vary by report.
- Click OK to view the report results.
- Optionally, click Previous or Next to scroll to the next page.
- The report can be exported by clicking the Export link on the left Actions menu. Three export options are available via the pull-down menu:
- Microsoft Excel