All reports, standard and custom, can be viewed and exported.
Standard reports can be added to the home page with the Report widget. Refer to Working with Widgets for more information.
- Click Reports on the left menu of the Server workspace on the navigation bar.
- Select the report to be viewed.
The Report Properties areareport description provides an overview of the report to help the user verify that the report will provide the desired information. This is a valuable check point because some reports can take a significant amount of time to run.
The External Reporting URL can be copied into a report writer application to generate a customizable report.
- Click ViewRun Report under Actions on the left menu.
- Enter values to satisfy each of the report filters. The filters will vary by report.
To navigate to previous pages in the report, click on the breadcrumb links in the upper left below the navigation bar.
- Click OKRun to view the report results.
- Perform one or more of the following actions:
If You Want To
Sort the report
Click on a column heading to sort the report. Click the up and down arrow beside the column heading to sort by ascending and descending order.
Navigate through the report results list
Click First, Previous, Next or Last.
Refer to Configuring Global Settings for information on how to change the number of results displayed per page.
Navigate to previous pages in the report creation process
Click on the breadcrumb links in the upper left below the navigation bar.
Refresh the report results
NOTE: Refreshing data takes you back to the first page of the report results.
Export the report
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the action button.
- Click the Export link on the left Actions menu.
- Click on an export option from the drop-down menu:
- Microsoft Excel