Glossary administrators can subscribe to be notified about various glossary activities. Subscription notices can be delivered via the personal page or email message, or via both methods.
Subscribing to a Glossary Event
- Click Glossary on the left menu of the Server workspace on the navigation bar.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the action button.
- Click Subscribe on the left menu.
- Select one or more of the following events to which you want to subscribe:
Select this option to be notified when a batch globalization task has completed.
New Term Added
Select this option to be notified when a new term has been manually added to the glossary or added as a result of globalization.
Select this option to be notified when a new definition has been manually added to the glossary.
New Suggestion Added
Select this option to be notified when an author has suggested a new definition for a term.
- Select one or more of the following options:
Post notifications to my Personal Page.
Select this option to receive your subscription notification in the My Alerts section of your personal page.
Send notifications in an email report to [your email address].
- Select this option to receive your subscription notification via email message.
- Specify one of the following email notification types: daily, weekly, or immediately after an event.
- If you select immediately, you can elect to use the default subject in the email subject line, add a prefix to the default subject, or replace the default subject with custom text.
- Click OKSave.