The glossary administrator is typically responsible for maintaining the instance-wide glossary settings. These settings affect all projects in the instance.
You must be a part of the Glossary Administrators group to configure glossary settings. For detailed information on groups, refer to Managing Users, Roles, and Groups.
- Click the Administration on the left menu of the Server workspace cog on the navigation bar.
- Click Server Administration in the Administration area.
- Click Glossary in the Server Administration area.
- Select in the left navigation menu.
- Complete/review the following fields:
Select this option to enable the centralized glossary.
If you do not select to enable the centralized glossary, authors can enter definitions directly into a uPerform document.
Allow Rich Text in Definitions
Select this option to enable the use of rich text formatting (for example, bold, italic, and underline) in the definitions.
Default Language for Definitions
Select the desired default language for the definitions from the drop-down list.
NOTE: A definition in the default language is used when a term does not have a definition in the document language. For this reason, you should ensure that all terms have a definition available in the default language.
- Click Save.