Authors and administrators can stop a workflow. Reviewers who have completed their review are notified via email. Restarting the workflow begins with the first reviewer.
Deleting a workflow is not the same as stopping a workflow. Deleted workflows cannot be recovered.
Stopping a Workflow
- Go to the document cover page in the Server workspace.
The document cover page for uPerform content is located within the Translations area of the binder.
- Click Stop Workflow on the left menu.
- Complete the following fields:
Enter the email address(es) or click Users to select users from a list.
Edit the default subject text, as necessary.
As desired, add information to the default message text.
- Click OK.
Deleting a Workflow Group
- Click Workflow on the left menu to display a list of existing workflows.
- Click Delete Workflow on the left menu.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the workflow to be deleted or, optionally, select the checkbox next to Select All.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Click OK to delete.
Deleting a workflow is not the same as stopping a workflow. Deleted workflows cannot be recovered. Documents using this workflow continue to be processed.