Related content is content that is associated with other application content within the same project on the Server. Related content is used in conjunction with group-based filtering. Related content does not share properties with other content but rather allows you to identify content with similar characteristics for display on your end user website. The act of relating content is performed from a binder.
- Click the Projects button in the Server workspace on the navigation bar.
- Click on the project name containing the content.
- Click Document Library.
- Select the folder containing the content for which you want to create a relationship.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the action button.
- Click Edit Related Documents on the left menu.
- In the tree view, expand the folder that contains the content you want to relate.
- Select the checkbox(es) next to the content you want to relate.
To remove related content, deselect the checkbox(es) next to the relationship you want to remove. Once you remove a relationship, the context for the related document is lost.
- Click Save.