This article is not applicable to the Cloud - User Management version.
- Click the Administration on the left menu cog on the navigation bar of the Management Center.
- Click Users, Roles, and Groups in the Administration area.
- Click User Information Sources in the Users, Roles, and Groups area.
- Select in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the user source name containing the filter log you want to view.
- Click View Log next the filter to view the log from the last synchronization.
- From the Current Filter drop-down list, select one of the following options:
Select this option to view all events in the log.
Select one of the following Information options:
Select Information to view all added, updated, and removed users.
Select - Added to view added users.
Select - Updated to view updated users.
Select - Removed to view removed users.
Select this option to view warnings from the most recent sync.
Select this option to view errors from the most recent sync.