You can preview and publish content locally to review content or when the Server is not available.
Publishing has many functions, and allows you to:
- Convert certain sections of a single document into complete, stand-alone publications intended for end user consumption.
- Convert your course or simulation into web-ready content.
- Create a printable booklet containing concepts, procedures, and exercises.
- Combine multiple content files into a single master SCORM package for use with an LMS.
- Produce guided help output to use during task execution.
- Produce video output.
You may publish as often as necessary. Content that is locally published to the same location will overwrite existing content of the same format and type.
To publish managed documents, you must configure the server workspace. In addition, automatic publishing is executed from the server. For detailed information regarding server configuration, refer to "Publishing Content for Display on the Website" in the companion manual Managing Content.