This article is not applicable to Cloud versions.
Depending on the type and severity of the failure, you may need to recover specific portions of uPerform or the entire system. In certain situations, you may need to restore only the databases. Another scenario may only require the recovery of the application server. Different failure scenarios should be discussed and planned when creating the recovery documentation. Outlined below are the basic steps to recover the different components.
If you are restoring the databases to a different data store, contact support for steps to configure the application server to use the new data store location.
Restoring a Data Store
- Ensure the Common Apache Solr, Monitoring Service, and Vignette Collaboration services are stopped.
- If necessary, restore the Collaboration and user login inside the database application.
- Restore the last full backup of the Collaboration database.
- Restore any differential backups of the Collaboration database.
- Restore any transactional logs of the Collaboration database.
- Restore the last full backup of the database.
- Restore any differential backups of the database.
- Restore any transactional logs of the database.
- Start the Common Apache Solr-solr, Vignette Collaboration, and Monitoring services.