The Server can be configured to automatically:
- Globalize the documents in the globalize queue daily during off-peak hours.
- Publish the documents in the publish queue daily at off-peak hours.
- Synchronize your users and groups.
- Allow the use of test certificates with the Server.
The ANCILE.uSchedule.exe application and the Microsoft Windows Task Scheduler can be configured and run from any computer with access to the application server. In addition, you can have multiple ANCILE.uSchedule.exe tasks to allow you to execute multiple configuration options (for example, execute a Glossary task at midnight and execute a Publishing task at 7:00am).
Any uSchedule tasks scheduled prior to version 4.5 will need to be recreated.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the ANCILE.uSchedule.exe file and double-click on the file to launch the executable.
The ANCILE.uSchedule.exe file is located on the application server at [Install Location]\Collaboration\uPerform\ms You can copy this file to your local computer for configuration and execution.
- Complete the following fields:
Enter the URL to the Server
Enter the URL to theServer.
Enter username password.
Process Glossary Queue
Select the Process Glossary Queue checkbox to execute a globalize task.
Process Publishing Queue
Select the Process Publishing Queue checkbox to execute a publish task.
Synchronize Users and Groups
Select the Synchronize Users and Groups checkbox to execute a synchronize task.
Allow Test Certificates
Select the Allow Test Certificates checkbox to allow the use of test certificates with the Server.
- Click Save to save your configuration settings for use in a Microsoft Windows task.
- Optionally, to execute your settings immediately, click Run.
- Using Windows Task Scheduler, create a task to run ANCILE.uSchedule.exe.
- Check Run with highest privileges.
- Optionally, specify a timeout for the task.
- To direct the task to execute the globalize, publish or synchronization tasks you specified when configuring the executable, append -r to the end of the path to ANCILE.uSchedule.exe. For example: "C:\Tasks\ANCILE.uSchedule.exe" -r
You can also use the Microsoft Windows Task Scheduler to setup and configure the migration content verification executable (ContentVerification.exe) if you have migrated Info Pak content to a uPerform project. Refer to the companion manual Migration Wizard for complete details on migrating Info Pak content.